Friday, May 16, 2008

Ashley Marie



Ashley Marie is finishing up her Sophomore year at Perry High School. I can't believe she will be a Junior next year. She is also going to be 16 this year, and driving. Ugh. Why do they grow up so fast.

Ashley is tall like I was at this age. And if you don't mind me saying so, she is a very beautiful young lady. She is also very intelligent. This year she took Algebra 3, Pre-AP English, Spanish 2, Earth Science, Biology, American History, and Band. She plays the French Horn and has done so since the 5th grade. She has made the Mat Maid's, the girls who help with the wrestling team; and is trying out to be a Drum Major for next year.

She loves to read, sing, and cook. She helps look after her brother and sister when mom & dad need her to. She loves the Lord and has almost completed her Young Women's Medallion. She is looking forward to attending Youth Conference in Nauvoo this summer. She will also be in her 4th year of Girl's Camp.

She is already planning for college and is currently considering going to the Air Force Academy.

3 comments:

1genxer said...

O'Donna! I just found your Blog. I was trying to find your e-mail address online as we haven't talked in ages and I didn't want to lose contact.

I don't have any access to my Ebon Root account stuff, so send me an e-mail to onegenxer@yahoo.com. I would love to catch up and see how things are going!

P.S. I tried calling the hospital you said you worked at, but they didn't know who your were?

1genxer said...

Sorry, I should have said earlier. This is Tim Heare. Onegenxer is my online e-mail address name :-)

Unknown said...

O'Donna, how are you? This Chris' sister Stephanie. My email is tomboy500@cox.net. You will not believe this, but I am living in Rogers, AR. Funny, I never thought I'd move back, but here I am. I hope you will email me because I still have pictures from when we visited you in Ogden oh so many years ago. I look at those pictures often. Ashley is absolutely beautiful & so smart. I'd love to send you pictures of my 2. Leigh-Ann is now 15 & a sophomore this year. Jose is now 11 & in the 6th grade. Write to me soon.